2014年10月29日星期三

Affiliate Anihilation w/e August 13th 2010

My initially impressions of Secure Mail Solutions:
The web page is extremely impressive and looks rather qualified and makes some quite bold statements such as-: :
afe Mail Services could be the leader in email promoting for little organizations. Our net primarily based server allows members to blast over 3 Million emails every day. All recipients are double opt-in making us 100% SPAM law compliant. Our recipient database is filled with prospects who have asked to become incorporated in our safe-list, so you understand your ad will reach actual consumers.
All blasts go out from our own email server which members access via login from this web-site. You may not be taken to a 3rd celebration service like numerous of our competitors. And since all blasts are completed by our server your ISP will have no thought you will be even applying an e-mail service.?
Who would benefit from buying Protected Mail Services: Having paid the $39 for this Clickbank digital product I setup my account with my private e mail address and my ?list address?
Soon after sending my 1st blast to three.1 million recipients and not received any visitors via my hyperlink, I then had a confirmation to my private email address and practically nothing to my list address.
Getting queried this via support I was advised that the message is only confirmed to my private address. I believed that having joined and agreed to acquire all members emails, why have I not received any however?
It seems that no one would advantage from buying and joining the Protected Mail Services technique.
My final words about Secure Mail Solutions: I've been posting emails to get a week now totalling about 20 million with a hyperlink to my new internet site and as expected I have not received any targeted traffic at all.
If these so known as three million plus accounts on thier so referred to as safelist have been genuine I would have expected a minimum of 1% in guests i.e. 30,000 per mailout.
I'd be fairly wary of any Email distribution service like this and would definately give this 1 Clickbank Scam in the week!
Posted on September 4, 2010 by admin
This product is absolutely nothing greater than a rticle Submitter?which uploads to post directories, press releases, rss feeds and social bookmaking internet sites.
Welcome To Clickbank Scams Weblog! Posted on August 19, 2010 by admin The intention of this internet site is usually to expose the latest Clickbank scams and every week from 1st August 2010 a new Clickbank scam shall be revealed with an honest private evaluation of your most significant selling merchandise in the Clickbank marketplace.
All Clickbank testimonials on this web site are written completely independent of any other celebration and we don't depend on any Affiliate Commissions consequently it's possible to trust that the weekly Clickbank testimonials are completely sincere.
I purchased this program recently and within 30 minutes I had read the whole script, which in my opinion is often a comprehensive scam and surely is not going to entitle me to ?oin the new wealthy and enjoy accurate economic freedom?
The application and tools consists of a WordPress Installer plus 2 themes plus a programme called Twitter Annihilation.
Immediately after 14 days this programme sooner click here or later became attainable and I'm nonetheless awaiting the promised directions of use, although it appears to become a really simple Twitter account setup kind.
This solution in my opinion definately deserves Clickbank Scam in the week!

Way more inside the close to future , Graham http://www.clickbankscams.net

没有评论:

发表评论